Win Win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers
This blog is right for you if you are looking for healthy and delicious food. This blog brings you the best win-win food and delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers. Here we have compiled some of the best recipes that will give you an idea of how to prepare them at home. Of course, if possible, you can also make your version of these recipes.
Also Read: Healthy Meal Prep Ideas to make your life easier
Best win-win food, delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers.
Win-win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers
Healthy Dinner Plans at Home.
Salmon Fillets with Green Beans and Lemon-Garlic Butter
- Prepare the salmon fillets and green beans.
- Mix ingredients for the lemon-garlic butter.
- Cook the salmon and green beans in a pan on medium heat, frequently stirring to prevent sticking or burning.
- Serve with lemon-garlic butter on top!
Green Bean and Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce with Foil Pack of Salmon
- Green beans and garlic lemon butter sauce
- Foil pack of salmon
- How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green beans in a large bowl along with the garlic, lemon zest, and juice, salt & pepper to taste and set aside for 5 minutes before adding them to your baking dish or pan in a single layer so that they are not crowded together when cooking; place around 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil into an empty saucepan over medium heat until hot – this will help prevent sticking as well as keep everything from burning if there happen to be any drops left behind! Once ready, add 1/2 cup (120ml) water, then reduce heat down low enough, so none evaporates – once heated through, constantly stir until all ingredients blend nicely but do not boil! Pour over prepared vegetables then sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese before sending it into the oven for 20 minutes at 400F.
Fried Chicken with Garlic, Lemon, Beans, and Butter
One chicken breast, cut into small pieces
Three tablespoons of butter
Two garlic cloves minced or grated
One lemon zest grated (about 1 tsp)
One cup of cooked white beans drained and rinsed if canned, or fresh if you have time to grow them yourself. I like using butter beans because they are lovely.
Garlic Chicken and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter (or ghee)
- Two cloves garlic, minced or crushed.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and butter until melted.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste; cook until golden brown on all sides, about 6-7 minutes total cooking time per piece (depending on whether you roast it first).
- Serve warm with Parmesan cheese on top!
Garlic Butter and Zucchini Steak
1 pound beef steak (or pork or chicken)
Three tablespoons butter, divided
Two cloves garlic, minced or pressed through a press
Two tablespoons of fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, or oregano) are chopped finely.
Creamy Tuscan Salmon, Spinach, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
This creamy tuna is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential to the health of your heart and brain. It’s also a good source of vitamin B12 and selenium. Sun-dried tomatoes have been shown to help reduce inflammation, leading to heart disease. Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, as well as iron (source), folate (source), calcium (source), and potassium (source).
Cilantro Noodles, Lemon, Shrimp, and Zucchini
- One lb. raw shrimp (about 3-4)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped finely
- One lemon, juiced and zested (the zest of one lemon)
- One medium zucchini, diced small to medium size
Instructions: 1. Heat up olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic powder and chili flakes; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute, until aromatic. 2. Add in shrimp and cook for 3 minutes on each side until pink turns opaque white color; remove from pan onto a plate covered with paper towels to drain excess moisture off before transferring into food processor bowl along with cilantro leaves – you can chop them altogether if desired! 3 . Process until a smooth paste forms 4 . Serve over noodles or rice dish 5. Store in fridge up top container 6. Freeze any leftovers immediately after cooking 7. Freeze flatly so that it doesn’t flatten out as much when placed back into the freezer.
Butter Paper Chicken
- To make the butter paper chicken, take four slices of bread and spread a layer of butter on each.
- Next, place another slice of bread on top of the first two and stack them together so that they are stacked like a pyramid.
- Take two more pieces of bread and spread another layer of butter across them before stacking them into another pyramid shape with all four layers stacked together again (the butter will be sandwiched between two layers).
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you have used all your ingredients for making this dish! You can add any other spices or seasonings you want to taste when cooking this recipe – I recommend using lots of garlic powder or salt/pepper (both work well).
Carrot cream is an excellent alternative to mashed potatoes. It’s easy to make, and it’s delicious!
Carrot cream contains vitamins and minerals, so it’s good for your body. The carrots in this recipe also provide antioxidants that help fight free radicals in our bodies. In addition, this recipe is low-fat, which makes it a healthy choice for everyone who loves carrots but wants something different than plain old carrots.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4-6 people (depending on how much you like your eggs)
Ingredients: Cauliflower head, salt, and pepper to taste.
Pasta with ham, artichokes, and asparagus
- 1/2 lb ham, sliced
- One clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (divided)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/2 cup of olive oil and the garlic. Sauté until softened but not browned, about 2 minutes. Add the artichoke bottoms and cook for another 5 minutes until they soften slightly but still look crisp on top. Turn off the heat and set aside in a bowl while making your pasta dish later!
This recipe is an excellent alternative to pasta salad and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The rice salad is delicious served warm or cold and allows you to enjoy it with your favorite toppings like:
- Pickles (green olives)
- Cooked bacon strips (or chopped bacon)
- Chopped green onion
If you don’t have any pickles on hand, try adding some sweet relish instead!
What are the healthier things for dinner?
- Tasty and healthy food. If you have difficulty finding good, healthy recipes, start with these!
- Easy to make. It’s more fun to eat if it doesn’t take much effort and time—and who wants to spend hours in the kitchen?
- Inexpensive. You don’t want to spend too much money on food when other things in life need funding first!
- Filling and nutritious: If your goal is weight loss or gaining muscle, then this should be one of your main priorities as well because eating fewer calories will help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass over time (which means increased metabolic rate).
Healthy Dinner Plans at Home
There are many ways to cook healthy dinner plans at home. We can use simple ingredients, or we can use expensive ones.
We should not do some things when making a healthy dinner plan at home. For example:
- Don’t overcook or burn your food! If you’re cooking over an open flame (like on the stove), ensure your food isn’t too close to it because it’ll easily catch fire and cause an explosion!
- Don’t put anything into the oven unless it’s already cooked through and soft enough for eating; otherwise, it’ll explode there too!
We hope you have enjoyed this article. Please share it with your friends and family and let them know what you think of our suggestions.
For more interesting articles, visit our website: TECH INFO BOOST.