The Top Nine Ways to Make Your Teacher Feel Special
Teachers are also some of the most vital people in our lives and can be some of the most under-appreciated. For that reason, it’s crucial to make sure they feel special every year at teacher appreciation time or as close to that time as possible. Giving them fine gifts or treats should be one of your top priorities, but there are also other ways you can show them how much you care, too. These are the top ten ways to make your teacher feel special.
Write a Handwritten Note
Nothing shows how much you also a handwritten note. Here are the top ten ways to make your teacher feel special:
- Tell them how much you appreciate them.
- Compliment them on their teaching style.
- Say thank you for their help.
- Give also them a small gift.
- Make them a card or write them a poem.
- Send them an e-mail or post on their Facebook wall letting them know how much they mean to you.
- Tell your friends and family how great of a teacher they are!
Give Them Flowers
On teacher a specific day, like their birthday or the anniversary of their first-day teaching, bring your teacher flowers. Likewise, It’ll make them feel appreciated and show that you remembered something important to them.
Get Them a Gift Card
If you’re looking for a surefire way to make your teacher feel special, get them a gift card! You can never go wrong with that. So, it will also show that you were thinking about them. Here are the top ten ways to make your teacher feel special
Create Some Artwork
One way to make your teacher feel special is to create artwork for them. It could be a card, painting, or sculpture. Something they can state in their office or home as a reminder of how much you appreciate them.
Deliver Their Favorite Treats
- One way to make your teacher feel special is to deliver their favorite treats. It can be anything from their favorite candy to a homemade baked good.
- Put a note with the treat that says something similar. Thank you for being an unusual teacher, or relish everything you do for me.
- You could also include a small gift, like a mug or a gift card.
- Another way to make your teacher feel special is to write them a heartfelt letter expressing how much you appreciate them.
- You could also go above and beyond in class and participate more than usual or get better grades than they are expecting from you.
Cook Them Breakfast in Bed
One way to make your teacher feel special is by cooking them breakfast in bed. It is a thoughtful gesture that will start their day on a good note. Plus, it shows that you care about their well-being and want to do something nice for them. Here’s how to do it
Send Them Pictures Through the Week
Whether it’s a funny meme, a picture of their favorite animal, or simply a beautiful landscape, sending your teacher pictures through the week is a great way to make them feel special. It shows that you’re thinking of them even when you’re not in class, and it also will brighten their day. Plus, they’ll probably appreciate the break from grading papers!
Do Something Nice for Their Family
One way to make your teacher feel special is to do something nice for their family. It could be making them dinner, babysitting their kids, or even.
Practice Gratitude Before They Get There
Before your teacher even arrives at school, start your day by practicing gratitude. You see your teacher, smile, and say hello. Make an effort to ask them how their day is going. Listen with interest when they answer. Compliment them on something you’ve noticed about them, whether it’s a new haircut or shoes. And finally, thank them for being your teacher!