How to make fried rice egg?
If you need the perfect fried rice egg recipe, we’ve got it right here! After all, there are so many good reasons to learn how to make fried rice eggs. For one thing, it’s packed with protein and will keep you feeling full longer than other types of food. Fried rice egg can also be made in just minutes, making it an excellent choice if you’re looking for something to cook up fast on busy weeknights. No matter how you slice it (get it?), fried rice egg is a great option that you should try! Learn more by reading below…
Paragraph 1 – What You Need
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce 8. 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Ground ginge
Section 2 – Preparation
- Heat your pan or wok over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Add the rice and cook until it’s evenly coated in oil and turning crispy in places.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and scramble them quickly until they’re just set.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and fish sauce, and stir everything together until it’s well combined.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they’re tender but still crisp.
- Stir in the green onions and serve instantly.
Section 3 – Cooking Process
- Heat oil in a wok or big frying pan over medium-high warmth. Add garlic and stir-fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add rice and toss to coat in the oil. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the rice is hot and turns crispy around the edges.
- Push the rice to one side of the pan and add beaten eggs to the other side. Cook for a minute or so, occasionally stirring, until they are firm but moist.
- Mix the eggs and rice, then add soy sauce and salt to taste. Stir-fry for another minute until everything is evenly mixed and heated through.
Unit 4 – Enjoy your meal
- Serve your fried rice egg on a plate with some fresh chopped scallions, and enjoy!
- Add other vegetables like carrots, peas, or onions for extra flavor and nutrition.
- If you want a bit more of a protein punch, you can top your fried rice egg with a sunny-side-up egg or some grilled chicken.
- Don’t forget to season your fried rice egg with soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Making fried rice is a great way to use leftover rice from the previous night. So don’t be afraid to experiment and get creative with your ingredients!
Unit 5 – Pro Tips
- If you want your rice to be extra fluffy, rinse it before cooking. This will remove any excess starch that can make the grains sticky.
- Cook the rice in chicken or vegetable broth for added flavor.
- sauté the aromatics (ginger, garlic, onion) in oil before adding the rice. This will help them release their flavors and prevent them from burning.
- Be sure to use a good quality soy sauce – it makes all the difference!
- Add the eggs after the rice has been cooking for a few minutes, so they have time to set up slightly before being mixed in.
- Use fresh or frozen vegetables – they’ll cook faster and retain more nutrients than canned veggies.