10 Healthy Meal Prep Ideas to Make Your Life Easier
You know how greatly I love meal prepping, but it can be hard to arrive up with new meal prep ideas! I made his list of 10 healthy meal prep ideas to make your life easier. Whether you want to try out some fun new recipes or keep things simple, these are some of my favorite healthy meal prep ideas to help you get in the kitchen and start prepping!
Mix and Match: What Goes with Chicken
Here are also ten healthy meal prep ideas that will make your life easier and help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals. 1) 10 Healthy Meal Prep Ideas to Make Your Life Easier: Breakfast for Lunch – making breakfast for lunch is one of the easiest ways to start your day with a healthy, fulfilling meal. For an easy idea, toast up some whole wheat bread, top it with almond butter or peanut butter and add sliced bananas or strawberries (cut them up into small pieces). The peanut butter gives the dish a great flavor while still providing protein from the nuts and the fruits provide natural sugars to keep you happy.
Mixture and Match: What Goes with Rice
- Chicken and broccoli stir-fry: This classic pairing is a great way to get in your protein and veggies. Plus, it’s super easy to make. Chop the chicken and broccoli into bite-sized pieces, then sauté them in a pan with olive oil for about 10 minutes on medium heat. Then, add soy sauce or teriyaki sauce (I recommend the latter), sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and salt for seasoning.
- Mix and Match: What Goes with Sushi
- .Other popular sides include edamame, miso soup, and cucumber salad.
- If you’re looking for a heartier meal, rice and noodles are common accompaniments to sushi.
- You can also get creative with your sides and mix and match different flavors to create a unique experience.
- Some unexpected but delicious sides that go well with sushi include roasted vegetables, fruit salad, and coleslaw.
- And of course, no meal is complete without a beverage! Tea is the traditional choice to drink with sushi, but you can also enjoy a light beer or sake.
Compound and Match: What Moves with Noodles
Require some push for what to pair with your noodles? Here are ten opinions to get you to begin. Add protein and make it a meal!
-Chicken, broccoli, and garlic: Boil water, toss in the broccoli, cover, and let it cook for 3 minutes before adding in the raw chicken breast or pre-cooked leftover chicken.
Combination and Match: What Moves with Pasta
One of the great things close pasta is that it’s so universal. You can also combine and match it with various elements to create a tasty and healthy meal.
Mix and Check: What Moves with Hash
Soup is the ideal meal to prep on time. It’s easy to make a big batch and then portion it t into individual servings for the week. Plus, soup is always versatile – you can mix and match different ingredients to create new flavors each time.
Fruit Dishes – Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
One of the easiest things you can do for meal prep is to cut up some fruit and have it ready to go in the fridge. That way, not important what time of daylight is. Some of our well-known combinations are:
-Cinnamon apples and almond butter
-Grapefruit and honey
-Strawberries and balsamic vinegar
-Raisins and nuts
-Dried cranberries and dark chocolate chips
-Apple slices with peanut butter
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Spicy roasted sweet potatoes and ebony beans: Sweet potatoes are a prominent source of complex carbs, while black beans add protein and fiber. Serve this dish with a side of greens for a complete meal.
Is Meal Prepping Simply Too Hard? Tips on How to Start
Are you always short on time? Do you find yourself dining unhealthy fast food because you don’t have time to cook? If so, meal prepping may be for you! Meal prepping is a great way to save time and eat healthily.