Can you play the ghost of Tsushima on Mac?
You can play Ghost of Tsushima on Mac, just like the rest of the PS4 exclusives. However, you must ensure that your machine meets or exceeds the requirements to run it smoothly. You should have at least 5GB of RAM on your Mac, 20GB of available storage space, and a 2GHz Intel Core i5 processor or better. In addition, your OS must be at least 10.13 (High Sierra) for this game to run correctly on your computer.
Ghost of Tsushima Mac OS X System Requirements
Ghost of Tsushima is a 2019 action-adventure game by Sucker Punch Productions. The game is set in 1274, during the Mongol invasion of Japan, and follows the story of Jin Sakurai, one of the last samurai. They must defeat both human enemies and supernatural Yokai. Ghost of Tsushima will be available for Windows PC and PlayStation 4. The Mac OS X system requirements are not yet known but will be posted when we have more information.
Play Ghost of Tsushima Game on Mac With Parallels
Players can also use Parallels to run the game. There are a few steps to follow, but it is pretty straightforward.
- Head over to the Parallels website and download the latest version of Parallels Desktop for Mac,
- Once downloaded and installed, open up your Mac system preferences and head to Parallels.
- Click Install from the disc or image in the left menu bar, then choose Ghost Of Tsushima (2018) from the list that pops up.
- The installation will now start, which may take a while, depending on your internet connection. Once finished, click Play!
Launch Ghost of Tsushima Game on Mac with Boot Camp
It is impossible to play the Ghost Of Tsushima game on Mac directly, but with the help of Boot Camp, it can be done.
- Prepare a USB drive for installation: Insert the USB drive into your Mac computer and then launch Boot Camp Assistant from Applications (or Launchpad) or the Utility folder. Next, select the ‘Create a Windows 7 or later version install disk’ option, then click Continue. Next, follow the instructions to create an installation bootable USB drive that is formatted with a FAT32 file system.
- Create a partition for Windows 10: Insert your storage device containing your Boot Camp partition into your Mac computer and open Boot Camp Assistant. Select Windows 7 or a later version and follow the instructions to create an installation partition for windows 10.
Play Ghost of Tsushima Game with GeForce Now
Ghost of Tsushima is an action-adventure game set in the year 1274, during the invasion of Tsushima. The player controls Jin – a samurai and a member of the Geisha’s family who was sent to investigate rumors about her clan’s betrayer. During their journey, they meet people and visit places that reveal more details about their society. Ghost of Tsushima is a single-player action-adventure game set in feudal Japan during the Mongol invasion in the 13th century. Players take control over Jin – a samurai from 1274 who investigates rumors about his clan’s traitor.
Ghost of Tsushima Game Story
The story is set in 1274, during the Mongol invasion of Japan. The player takes the role of a samurai, one of the last surviving members of an ancient clan that was once part of the samurai caste. The player character begins to question their existence as they fight for survival against overwhelming odds and will later befriend a female assassin from Kyoto who has been sent to kill them.
The game has been developed concerning Japanese history and culture. It is set in an open-world environment with full interactivity for all characters that inhabit it. Ghost Of Tsushima will not feature dialogue or voice acting aside from wordless roars and screams when enemies are damaged or killed.
Can I Play Ghost of Tsushima on Mac?
Ghost of Tsushima is a video game released in 2018 and developed by Sucker Punch Production, the same company that created the Infamous series. It is an open-world samurai game with a focus on combat. Unfortunately, the game is only available for Playstation 4 and will cost $59.99. There are no other versions planned for other platforms at this time.
Unfortunately, this game is unavailable to play on Mac OS or Windows PC now. But it may eventually be made available for these systems.